1xINTERNET is a leading web-software development company with offices in Germany, Spain, and Iceland. Our passion is in building enterprise grade software solutions with modern web technologies. Our services include consulting for web based projects, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We have a strong focus on web design, user experience and high performance websites. We are an international team with 60 employees from over 15 countries, and work with international clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to join us to develop software according to best practise standards and methodologies. In this role, you will provide custom Drupal implementations for our clients. As part of a project team, you will tackle problems and resolve complex issues in a flexible working environment.
Our team continues to grow, and this is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
- Work closely with our team (frontend, backend, UX/Design, consultants, project managers) on existing Drupal projects
- Help shape our Drupal product offerings
- Deliver highly performant and secure applications
- Learn, understand and follow best coding practices
- Provide technical solutions and bring your ideas to the table
- Mentor intermediate and junior developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies
- Assist with estimations of work
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience designing and building web applications and solutions with Drupal 8 and/or 9
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Familiarity with object-oriented PHP programming, including common design patterns and the Symfony framework
- Comfortable with reading API documentation and integrating with external APIs and systems
- Comfortable with Drupal EntityQueries and the Database API
- Ability to work with Git
- Experience with the command line shell and tools like Drush
- Great English command, both in writing and speaking
Nice to have
- One or more Acquia Drupal certifications
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Node.js, React, Storybook
This is a remote position within Europe (+/- 2 hours from CET). However, our teams work closely together and we encourage employees to visit our offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Conil or Reykjavik whenever possible.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position with a competitive salary.
- All team members are encouraged to go on industry events for networking, learning, and personal growth. Often parts of the team go together to relevant events.
- Quality time for yourself is a must! We care about work/life balance. That’s why we stick to 40 hours a week, offer flexible working hours and home office schemes.
- Work with great colleagues in flat hierarchies on exciting and challenging projects.
- Nice offices and a creative working environment.
- Independent work and contribution of new creative ideas is desired.
- Great training and personal development opportunities.
- Team building events in one of our office locations throughout the year.
- An apartment in sunny Conil (Spain) that you can use during the year.
The secret sauce of 1xINTERNET
Last week I celebrated six months at 1xINTERNET. This time has been full of new experiences in many ways, so I thought I should do my own retrospective of this ‘first long sprint’ and share what I experience every day by working in and for such a special work environment.
Here is the the secret sauce of awesomeness at 1xINTERNET, my new family.
Senior PHP Developer | Full-time
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join us at 1xINTERNET. Our team consists of sixty ambitious people that work together to create top digital solutions for our clients. If you are interested in joining our team and becoming part of the 1xINTERNET family, don't hesitate to apply!