We work on a lot of ambitious client projects using modern web technologies. We are looking to hire a Web Analytics Implementation Manager to join our teams in Frankfurt, Berlin, and Sevilla/Conil, Spain.
Our team consists of sixty ambitious people that work together to create top digital solutions for our clients. If you are interested in joining our team and becoming part of the 1xINTERNET family, don't hesitate to apply!
Work closely with our team (front end, back end, UX/design, consultants) on exciting projects implementing Web Analytics tracking for our clients from various industries.
- set up web tracking with different web tracking tools (Google Analytics, Matomo, etc.) using Google Tag Manager
- set up measurement and tracking implementation plans
- consult clients on how to gain the most from their data to make smart business decisions and improve their ROI
- achieve measurable results
- set up marketing pixels / FB Conversion API / configure consent banners
- analyse the data and draw conclusions / suggest optimisations
- conduct further analysis using data attribution modelling
- create custom reports using Datastudio or equivalent tool
- decide on the right data visualisation
- guide our clients on their way to become more data driven
What we expect
3+ years of work experience in web analytics implementation
- tech-savvy and a Google Tag Manager pro
- strong analytical skills
- extensive experience with advanced Excel functions
- experience with Google Big Query / Power BI / Tableau
- commitment to accuracy with very strong attention to detail
- excellent customer relationship skills
- excellent written and spoken English communication skills are essential to this position
- strong communication skills with the ability to work independently and closely as a team
- independently manage individual workload
- strong drive to take responsibility for and seek resolution to challenging issues
- highly motivated and a natural self-starter
Bachelor's, Master's Degree or equivalent experience.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position with an industry-standard salary.
- All team members are encouraged to go on industry events for networking, learning, and personal growth. Often parts of the team go together to relevant events.
- You will work with great colleagues in flat hierarchies on exciting and challenging projects.
- We have nice offices and a creative working environment.
- Once per year the full company gathers for a strategy and team-building weekend in Conil, Spain.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: The applicant needs to be in a location that is within +/- 2 hours from CET.
How to apply
Send us your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be answered.
Application deadline: 20.12.2021
El secreto de 1xINTERNET
La semana pasada cumplí seis meses desde que me uní al equipo de 1xINTERNET. Este tiempo estaba lleno de nuevas experiencias y emociones, así que pensé que debía hacer mi propia retrospectiva de este "primer sprint largo" y compartir lo que siento cada día trabajando en un ambiente tan especial.
Aquí está el secreto de mi nueva familia 1xINTERNET.
Iceland, I have always wanted to go to Iceland!
Yesterday we decided to move the icelandic 1xINTERNET office into nature, spring is arriving, and time to enjoy the weather! Hrannar, the project manager of 1xINTERNET in Iceland, decided to take some pictures for us and finish the working day there by a shine from the eruption.