Online shopping has become an integral part of our digital society. Whether we want to buy shoes, electronics, games, fashion or food, the possibilities are without limits with the correct eCommerce solution.
E-commerce solutions with Drupal
Let's go shopping!
Has your company or you as a manager realised the potential of e-commerce or mobile commerce to increase sales? Are you now looking for the perfect e-commerce or shop solution and a professional partner to support you in the design, implementation and support?
1xINTERNET can help you with this. We have implemented countless solutions for small businesses with simple e-commerce websites to larger and more complexed web shop solutions.
Our e-commerce services at a glance:
We offer consulting to meet your needs and requirements for your e-commerce project
- Drupal Commerce as a secure framework
- Linking your web shop with other online sales channels such as Amazon and Google Shopping
- Responsive design
- Personalization of products
- Web tracking
An e-commerce solution is the perfect platform for your multi- and omnichannel strategy. Let's go shopping - Contact us!
Our project manager Dorina Klein is one of our specialists when it comes to e-commerce and shop systems:
"We use Drupal Commerce mainly for individual e-commerce solutions. Due to the high flexibility, the modular structure and the expandability, there are hardly any limits for a Drupal Commerce shop. This is what makes our customers so satisfied. Resume: Recommendable, individual, technically in setup."
Why use Drupal Commerce as e-commerce software?
The data structures of Drupal Commerce are very flexible and can be strongly modified. Thus, very specific sales scenarios can be mapped, regardless of the type of company or use case. Another advantage Drupal Commerce offers is the ability to integrate with third-party systems using APIs.
We have already implemented the following sophisticated features with the e-commerce framework of Drupal:
- Advanced management of shipping methods and calculations based on location, package size, shipping method, etc.
- Currency calculator with corresponding exchange rate at the time of purchase
- User-specific product selection by location (due to legal restrictions)
- Creation of user-specific vouchers and mechanics
- Administration and product displays using indexed product database (Solr and ElasticSearch)
- Automatic coordination with the logistics partner to calculate the delivery date
Read more about Drupal Commerce here
Eldum Rétt Case study
Eldum Rétt is an Icelandic subscription service that delivers food boxes complete with recipes and meal plans for home cooking to private households. The idea is to provide extremely flexible and varied offerings for customers of all family sizes that can be ordered and managed completely online, through a website and mobile apps.
The example of our Icelandic customer Eldum Rétt, shows that the digital customer Journey does not stop at cooking at home. With thousands of customers of happy customers with "What's for dinner" problem solved.