1xINTERNET is a leading web-software development company with offices in Germany, Spain, and Iceland. Our passion is in building enterprise grade software solutions with modern web technologies. Our services include consulting for web based projects, web development as well as hosting and maintenance. We have a strong focus on web design, user experience and high performance websites. We are an international team with 60 employees from over 15 countries, and work with international clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Europe. Together with our team you will work on our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies such as React, GraphQL, as well as CSS/JS.
Our team continues to grow, and this is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
- Work closely with our team (frontend, backend, UX/Design, consultants, project managers) on existing and new projects
- Learn new web development technologies and practices to improve your knowledge
- Learn, understand and follow best coding practices
- Provide technical solutions and bring your ideas to the table
- Mentor developers to encourage best practice standards and methodologies
- Assist with estimations of work
- 4+ years experience in front end development
- Strong expertise in responsive web development, including JS, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Experience with Node.js, React, Storybook
- Great English command, both in writing and speaking
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work with Git
Additional but not mandatory
- Experience with frontend methodologies (BEM, atomic design)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Tailwind, Bootstrap)
- Experience with package managers and bundlers (npm, Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with Drupal 8 or 9
- Experience with web performance optimization
This is a remote position within Europe (+/- 2 hours from CET).
However, our teams work closely together and we encourage employees to visit our offices in Frankfurt, Berlin, Conil or Reykjavik whenever possible.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position with a competitive salary.
- All team members are encouraged to go on industry events for networking, learning, and personal growth. Often parts of the team go together to relevant events.
- Quality time for yourself is a must! We care about work/life balance. That’s why we stick to 40 hours a week, offer flexible working hours and home office schemes.
- Work with great colleagues in flat hierarchies on exciting and challenging projects.
- Nice offices and a creative working environment.
- Independent work and contribution of new creative ideas is desired.
- Great training and personal development opportunities.
- Team building events in one of our office locations throughout the year.
- An apartment in sunny Conil (Spain) that you can use during the year.
The secret sauce of 1xINTERNET
Last week I celebrated six months at 1xINTERNET. This time has been full of new experiences in many ways, so I thought I should do my own retrospective of this ‘first long sprint’ and share what I experience every day by working in and for such a special work environment.
Here is the the secret sauce of awesomeness at 1xINTERNET, my new family.
Senior Drupal Developer | Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Drupal Developer to join us at 1xINTERNET. Our team consists of sixty ambitious people that work together to create top digital solutions for our clients. If you are interested in joining our team and becoming part of the 1xINTERNET family, don't hesitate to apply!