We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our teams in Frankfurt, Berlin, or Conil Spain. Together with our team you will work on our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies such as Drupal and React.
- Plan and deliver a web/software project.
- Prepare backlog for implementation together with a team
- Organize issues in milestones
- Plan releases
- Plan invoices and milestones
- Monitor progress of projects
- Lead daily project standups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Organize quality assurance of projects
- Organize deployments
- Strong expertise in project management
- 3 years+ experience in customer relationship
- Good English and/or German skills
Additional but not mandatory
- Knowledge of agile/SCRUM methodologies
Even though remote work is in our DNA, we work closely together in our teams and would like you to visit any of our offices as often as possible:
- Frankfurt, Germany (19 people in the office)
- Berlin, Germany (4 people in the office)
- Conil, Spain (7 people in the office)
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position with industry-standard salary.
- All team members are encouraged to go on industry events for networking, learning, and personal growth. Often parts of the team go together to relevant events.
- You will work with great colleagues in flat hierarchies on exciting and challenging projects.
- We have nice offices and a creative working environment.
- Once per year the full company gathers for a strategy and team-building weekend in Conil, Spain.
How to apply
Send us your CV and cover letter to: @email.
All applications will be answered.
Application deadline: 31.5.2021