We are currently looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our teams in Frankfurt, Berlin, or Conil Spain. Together with our team you will work on our ambitious client projects using modern web technologies such as React, GraphQL, JsonAPI, as well as CSS/JS.
- Work closely with our team (front end, back end, UX/design, consultant) on exciting projects
- Learn new web development technologies and practices to improve your knowledge
- 3 years+ experience in front end development
- Strong expertise in responsive web development, including JS, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Good English skills
Additional but not mandatory
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with React
- Experience with Drupal 8
- Experience with web performance optimization
Even though remote work is in our DNA, we work closely together in our teams and would like you to visit any of our offices as often as possible:
- Frankfurt, Germany (19 people in office)
- Berlin, Germany (4 people in office)
- Conil, Spain (7 people in office)
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position with industry standard salary.
- All team member are encouraged to go on industry events for networking, learning, and personal growth. Often parts of the team go together to relevant events.
- You will work with great colleagues in flat hierarchies on exciting and challenging projects.
- We have nice offices and a creative working environment.
- Once per year the full company gathers for a strategy and team building weekend in Conil, Spain.
How to apply
Send us your CV and cover letter to: @email.
All applications will be answered.
Application deadline: 15.7.2020