We are an international team with 50+ employees in Frankfurt (headquarters), Berlin, Reykjavik and Conil (Spain). With 18+ nationalities in the team and we mainly speak English among each other.
Our projects are sophisticated web solutions that we implement using the most modern web technologies.
We place great emphasis on UX / Design and implement all of our solutions with our own design system based on web components. In addition to marketing websites, we create portal solutions, e-business solutions, intranet solutions, web apps and native apps. Most of our customers are from Germany and Iceland.
We work in teams in all projects and we only use agile processes.
- You need to be able to analyse and understand the briefings of the customers and develop conceptual ideas and visual drafts
- You are able to develop your own innovative UX / UI concepts, prototypes and designs
- Relevant & independent development of unique, user-centered user interfaces
- Preparation and implementation of workshops and customer presentations
- You develop clear, user-oriented digital design systems for the implementation of worldwide digital products
- Close cooperation in agile, interdisciplinary teams
- Development of convincing picture ideas & key visuals
- Elaboration of campaign assets in digital space
- You work closely with your colleagues from strategy, marketing and development
- Completed studies or training in a visual design field with a digital focus
- Several years (min. 5 years) professional experience, ideally in a digital or creative agency
- Passion for sophisticated design
- Deep understanding of communication in the digital space
- Understanding of personas, user flows, information architecture, wireframes and design systems
- You are curious and have a pronounced feeling for good design and trends, as well as a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- High level of quality awareness, initiative and professionalism
- Safe knowledge of the common graphics programs (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin ...)
- Strong communication skills, enthusiasm and persuasiveness
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing
What we offer
- Exciting projects for international customers
- Varied tasks, room for initiative and innovative ideas
- Participation in state-of-the-art software solutions
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Attractive offices in Frankfurt am Main, Berlin (Friedrichshain), Reykjavik (Iceland) and Conil de la Frontera (Spain)
- Possible option for home office / remote work
- An interdisciplinary team of motivated people who support and complement each other
Want to become part of 1xFAMILY?
We value diversity! The colleagues at 1xINTERNET are just as diverse as our customers and projects. We combine perspectives, personalities and life stories from many parts of the world. We want everyone to be able to contribute their culture and knowledge to us. Our work and our corporate culture benefit from this - and the individuality of our employees are respected and promoted.
Apply for the job!
Please send us your application documents including a cover letter, CV and references to email@example.com with information on possible start date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: 6.6.2021